Making Ethical Decisions Course
This course is required by all U8 Festival, Development League and Competitive League Coaches coaching within the TSA
By successfully completing the Making Ethical Decisions workshop you will be fully equipped to handle virtually any ethical situation with confidence and surety. This course leaves coaches with no doubt what to do when the going gets tough.
The TSA will be hosting two further Making Ethical Decisions courses prior to our outdoor 2016 Season.
|Cost to Attend:
|| Option 1: January 22 Option 2: February 26 Option3: March 26th Option4: April 29
Options 1-3: Etobicoke School of The Arts, 675 Royal York Rd, Toronto
Option 4: TSA Meetng Room, Unit 67, 2700 Dufferin Street Toronto
|| Options 1-3: 8.00am- 12 noon Option 4: 10.00am- 1.00pm
Upon completion of the Making Ethical Decisions module, you will be able to:
- Analyze a challenging situation and determine if it has moral, legal or ethical implications.
- Apply the NCCP Ethical Decision Making Model to properly respond to each situation in a way that is consistent with the NCCP Code of Ethics.
- Click to download the NCCP Registration Form
- Complete the form fully and submit it along with payment to the Toronto Soccer Association
- Registration can be completed in 3 ways. The completed application and can be:
a. Delivered in person to the TSA (2700 Dufferin Street, Toronto) during public opening hours (Mon-Fri 4pm-8pm)
b. Faxed to the TSA at 416 783 5194
c. Scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, your registration onto this course will only be confirmed once full payment has been received. Registration on each of these courses is limited and is processed on a first come, first serve basis.