Making Ethical Decisions (MED)
Making Ethical Decisions Course
This course is required by all U8 Festival, Development League and Competitive League Coaches coaching within the TSA
By successfully completing the Making Ethical Decisions workshop you will be fully equipped to handle virtually any ethical situation with confidence and surety. This course leaves coaches with no doubt what to do when the going gets tough.
The TSA will be hosting three Making Ethical Decisions courses prior to our outdoor 2019 Season.
|Cost to Attend:||$75.00|
|Date:|| Option 1: March 24 Option 2: April 27 Option 3: May 11|
TSA Meetng Room, Unit 67, 2700 Dufferin Street Toronto
|Course Times:|| Options 1 & 3: 9.00am- 1.00pm Option 2: 2.00pm- 6.00pm|
Upon completion of the Making Ethical Decisions module, you will be able to:
- Analyze a challenging situation and determine if it has moral, legal or ethical implications.
- Apply the NCCP Ethical Decision Making Model to properly respond to each situation in a way that is consistent with the NCCP Code of Ethics.
- Click to download the NCCP Registration Form
- Complete the form fully and submit it along with payment to the Toronto Soccer Association
- Registration can be completed in 3 ways. The completed application and can be:
a. Delivered in person to the TSA (2700 Dufferin Street, Toronto) during public opening hours (Mon-Fri 4pm-8pm)
b. Faxed to the TSA at 416 783 5194
c. Scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, your registration onto this course will only be confirmed once full payment has been received. Registration on each of these courses is limited and is processed on a first come, first serve basis.