NCCP Teaching and Learning
*This course offers coaches 10 points toward their CPD target!!*
A course for coaches who want to ensure their coaching environment promotes a positive learning environment for all players.
After undertaking this course, a coach will be able to:
- Assess your own beliefs regarding effective learning
- Create conditions that promote learning for all participants
- Appropriate consideration of the affective, cognitive and motor dimensions of learning;
- The use of words and methods that relate to an athlete’s preferred learning style;
| Cost:|| $70.00|
| Date:||May 5th|
TSA office, Unit 67, 2700 Dufferin St. Toronto M6B 4J3
| Course Time:|| 10.00am- 4.30 pm |
The NCCP Teaching and Learning Course allows coaches to take their education to the next level by providing an understanding of the learning style needs of athletes and the benefit this understanding provides to players and teams.
- Click to download the NCCP Registration Form
- Complete the form fully and submit it along with the payment to the Toronto Soccer Association
- Registration can be completed in 3 ways: The completed application form can be:
a. delivered in person to the TSA office (2700 Dufferin Street, Toronto) during public opening hour (Mon- Fri 4pm- 8pm)
b. Faxed to the TSA at 416 783 5194
c. Scanned and emailed to email@example.com
Please note, your registration onto this course will only be confirmed once full payment has been received. Registration on this course is limited, and is processed on a first come, first serve basis.