NCCP Coaching and Leading Effectively
An introductory course aimed at coaches who wish to gain a better
understanding of importance of building relationships with players, coaches and
After taking the Coaching and Leading Effectively module, coaches will be able to:
- Promote a positive image of sport, and model it to athletes and those supporting their performance
- Deliver clear messages and explanations when communicating with athletes and their supporters;
- Identify opportunities to interact with all athletes and use feedback to improve and correct performance and behaviour.
|Cost to attend:||$90.00|
|Date:||April 21/22, 2018|
|Venue:|| TSA Office, Unit 67, 2700 Dufferin Street, Toronto M6B 4J3 |
|Course Times:||10.00am- 3.00pm both days|
- Click to download the NCCP Registration Form
- Complete the form fully and submit it along with payment to the TSA.
- Registration can be completed in 3 ways. The completed application form can be:
a. Delivered in person to the TSA (2700 Dufferin Street, Toronto) during public opening hours (Mon-Fri 4pm- 8pm)
b. Faxed to the TSA at 416 783 194
c. Scanned and emailed to email@example.com
Please note, your registration onto this course will only be confirmed once full payment has been received. Registration on this course is limited, and is processed on a first come, first serve basis.