Small Sided Game Referee Courses (7v7)
The Toronto Soccer Association is very pleased to announce the information for our Small Sided Game Referee clinics for 2019!
The course is specifically aimed at those who:
- Would like to become an accredited referee for 7v7 games
- Are 12 years of age (by March 31st, 2019) or older
The Small Sided Game course is a 6 hour course and includes in class education, practical sessions in a gymnasium, and information on the Laws of the Small Sided Game (7v7)
By taking the clinic the referee is automatically registered for the 2019 season with Ontario Soccer and does not have to register again until the following year.
The Small Sided Game courses will be hosted as follows:
|April 13:|| Northern Secondary School, 851 Mt. Pleasant Rd, Toronto M4P 2L5|
|May 4:||Northern Secondary School, 851 Mt. Pleasant Rd, Toronto M4P 2L5|
Courses will run from 9.00am until 4.00 pm.
The cost to participate in the Small Sided Game (7v7) Referee course is $175.00.
Registration for the above courses is available NOW! and can be completed as follows:
- Click here
- Search "By District", and select "Toronto"
- Search "By Date"- change "Start Date" to the date of the course you wish to take
- Click "Search"
- Find your course, click "Register" and complete the information and process
- To make payment, complete the Credit Card Payment Form and scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org , or fax to 416 783 5194
Once you have registered and your payment received, we will email you a course confirmation.
Please note, registration for any course will only be confirmed once full payment has been received. Payment must be made within 7 days of online registration otherwise the registration will be cancelled.