Entry Level Referee Courses (9v9) and 11v11)
The Toronto Soccer Association is very pleased to announce the information for our Entry Level Referee Clinics for 2020!
The course is specially aimed at those who:
- Would like to become an accredited referee on 9v9 and 11v11 games
- Are 14 years of age (by March 31st, 2020) and older.
The Entry Level course is delivered over a 2 day period and includes pre-course work, in class education, practical sessions in a gymnasium, and an online Laws of the Game test.
By successfully completing the clinic the referee is automatically registered for the 2020 season with Ontario Soccer and does not have to register again until the following year.
The Entry Level courses will be hosted as follows:
|Apr 25/26:||Etobicoke School of the Arts, 675 Royal York Road, Toronto M8Y 2T1 - CANCELLED|
|May 9/10:||Davisville Junior PS, 529 Vaughan Rd, Toronto M6C 2R1 |
Courses will run from 8.00am until 5.00 pm. Saturday, and 8.30am until 3.00pm Sunday
The above courses are open to both male and female registrants.
The cost to participate in the Entry Level Referee clinic is $250.00.
Registration for all of the above courses opens January 6th, and can be completed via the following steps:
- Click here
- Search "By District" and select "Toronto"
- Search "By Date"- change "End date" to the final date of the course you wish to take
- Click Search
- Find your course, click "Register" and complete the information and process.
- To make payment, complete the Credit Card Payment form and either email it to email@example.com fax it to the TSA on 416 783 5194
Once you have registered and your payment received, we will email you a course confirmation.
Please note, registration on to any course will only be confirmed once full payment has been received. Payment must be made within 7 days of online registration otherwise the registration will be cancelled.