Referee Fitness Tests 2018
District Level Referees (Grade 6 and below) who wish to upgrade to Level 7 or Level 8 are required to meet the "District Fitness Standard" for their target grade as part of the upgrade process. Referees who have previously attained Level 7 or Level 8 are also required to meet this standard in order to maintain their grading.
In order to assist referees from within the TSA (and beyond), the Toronto Soccer Association will offer the BEEP TEST.
Beep Test event details
Venue: Etobicoke School of the Arts, 675 Royal York Road, Toronto M8Y 2T1
Choice of Dates:
Time: 9.00am- 11.00 am (you will be provided with a confirmed run time once registered)
Beep Test Registration Process
- Complete the 2018 Match Official Registration process (available as of February 15th)
- Access your profile in Ref Centre
- Click "Fitness", and then "Fitness Tests"
- Select the test date/ venue you require and click "Register" twice
- You will receive an automated confirmation
- If you have selected a TSA hosted Fitness Test you will receive a follow up email a few days prior to your test date with information relevant to your testing.
Should you have any questions regarding the District Fitness Test or standard, please email our Referee Development Coordinator Amato de Luca: RefDevelopment@torontosoccer.net.