Futsal Foundation Festivals!
The Toronto Soccer Association is pleased to announce the return of “Futsal Foundations”!
What is Futsal Foundations?
Futsal Foundations is a program on the LTPD development ages from U8- U12 and encompasses a series of 5 Futsal Foundation Festival weekends through the indoor season.
All games will be officiated by a 2 person Match Official crew- ALL formally certified as Futsal Referees!
Futsal Foundation Festivals
The TSA will host 5 weekend events through the 2017-18 indoor season based out of the La Liga Futsal facility in Toronto!
This facility has 3 state of the art futsal courts
change rooms for competing teams,and an upstairs viewing lounge for spectators!
The Festivals will be played in both genders at the following age levels:
- U11 AND
The confirmed weekends of play for the 2017/18 indoor season are as follows:
- November 18/19- complete
- January 13/14- complete
- February 10- BOYS SCHEDULE
- February 11- GIRLS SCHEDULE
- March 3/ 4
- April 7/ 8
Boys Festivals will take place Saturdays. Girls Festivals will take place Sundays.
Each team will play two (2 x 25 minute) games at each Futsal Foundation Festival, and the schedule can be set so as to accommodate teams committed in other Leagues,
Teams can register to play on whatever weekends fit their schedule! Play one or Play Them All!
Futsal Foundations Registration
The cost to participate in each Futsal Foundation Festival is $170/ team (2 games) per Festival.
This form should be used to register all interested teams:
1. In person at our office during winter opening hours (4pm- 8pm)
2. Scan and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Scan and fax the completed form to 416-783-5194 (Attn. Jamall).
The following information needs to be understood:
1. While teams can complete the form and pay the fee to the TSA, the
form MUST be signed by the Club Administrator to ensure they have your approval
2. Once paid, the team registration fee is 100% non-refundable. This is to discourage last minute withdrawals which cause havoc with scheduling.
3. All coaches must have full age related certification and processed coaches books.
4. Each entered team can carry a total of 20 players BUT only a maximum of 10 can participate on game day.
5. The large squad size is to encourage club participation with the smaller game day roster to promote adequate playing time.
6. Space in each Festival is limited so early registration is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
7. Additionally, registration for each festival closes 2 weeks prior (again subject to availability)
Registration is now open!
If you have any questions, please contact: Taylor Endrody email@example.com