U8 Futsal Foundation Festivals!
The Toronto Soccer Association is pleased to announce the introduction of “U8 Futsal Foundations”!
What is Futsal Foundations?
Futsal Foundations is a program for U8 teams and encompasses a series of 4 Futsal Foundation Festival events through the indoor season.
All games will be officiated by a 2 person Match Official crew- ALL formally certified as Futsal Referees!
Futsal Foundation Festivals
The TSA will host 4 weekend events starting in January 2019 based out of the La Liga Futsal facility in Toronto!
This facility has 3 state of the art futsal courts
change rooms for competing teams,and an upstairs viewing lounge for spectators!
The Festivals will be played in both genders.
The confirmed dates of play for the 2018/19 indoor season are as follows:
- January 12th
- February 2nd
- March 2nd
- April 13
Each team will play two (2 x 25 minute) games at each Futsal Foundation Festival.
Teams can register to play on whatever dates fit their schedule! Play one or Play Them All!
Futsal Foundations Registration
The cost to participate in each Futsal Foundation Festival is $200/ team (2 games) per Festival.
This form should be used to register all interested teams:
1. In person at our office during normal opening hours (12pm- 8pm)
2. Scan and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Scan and fax the completed form to 416-783-5194 (Attn. Admin).
The following information needs to be understood:
1. While teams can complete the form and pay the fee to the TSA, the form MUST be signed by the Club Administrator to ensure they have your approval to participate.
2. Once paid, the team registration fee is 100% non-refundable. This is to discourage last minute withdrawals which cause havoc with scheduling.
3. All coaches must have full age related certification and processed coaches books.
4. Each entered team can only carry a maximum of 10 players on game day.
5. Players cannot participate on more than one team in any given event.
6. Player books are not required. Each participating club will be required to present a copy of age group AIMS roster and coaches books on the day.
7. Space in each Festival is limited so early registration is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
8. Registration for each festival closes 2 weeks prior (again subject to availability)
9. Participating teams from outside the TSA will be required to provide a copy of an approved ATF one week prior to the event.
Registration is now open!
If you have any questions, please contact: Lorin Berballa: email@example.com