2018 Blanket Approval Process
The following approval process is being offered to TSA member clubs to encourage in District exhibition games, and to expedite the approval process. This process CANNOT be used if either participating team is from outside the TSA. In such a circumstance, the normal approval process must be used (online request via CTMS).
The blanket approval process will work as follows:
- The eligibility criteria for all participants must be met:
- Both teams must be registered to a TSA member club
- All participating players are registered in AIMS and carry either an approved player book (exception for U9 teams) or have a signed waiver relating to their participation (trial players only).
- All coaches are registered in AIMS and carry an approved coaches book.
- The facility being used has been officially booked/permitted by the host club
- Official OSA recognized match officials will officiate the game
- Each team will complete and submit a fully completed game sheet from each exhibition to email@example.com within 72 hours of the completion of the game. Failure to do so will incur a $50 per game fine.
- Each Thursday by noon, all clubs hosting exhibitions the following week are required to submit the “In District Exhibition Activity sheet” via email to SpecialProjects@torontosoccer.net.
- Within 24 hours we will respond to approve or deny based on a) the standard criteria b) the details provided each week.
Only TSA member clubs can avail of this process and only those member clubs who have signed the “Blanket Approval club agreement” confirming adherence to the above process.
The clubs who have submitted a signed Club Agreement will be listed here as of May 1st.