2021 TSA Youth League
Match Official Guidance
- Read and understand the league rules of the leagues you are accepting games for.
- YDSL: Rules
- Retreat Line (YDSL): Here
- Understand the format of the division of the game you are accepting (field size, squad size, ball size, time of each half/third, fees that you are due and how they are payable)
- Understand the location and transportation time of the location, showing up to a game at kick of time is unacceptable, you should be at a game minimum 15 minutes prior to game start.
- If you are going to be late due to an emergency you need to communicate with the league a minimum of 15 min before kickoff
- Collect 2 completed gamesheets from each of the teams, ensure that all players are listed on the game sheet (check numbers and quantity of players on field/bench)
- Ask teams if book check was completed for players and coaches, please indicate on the game sheet if the book check was completed or not for players and coaches
- If there is a head injury that you notice during the game please indicate on the game sheet if there was a head injury and if it was for the home team or the away team
- Ensure to provide halftime 5 minute break or in between thirds (YDSL)
- Provide a water break in the middle of each half (11v11) of ALL games played. Communicate this with coaches before the start of ALL games
- Complete game sheets and give 1 copy back to each team and keep 1 copy
- After game completion you must complete score and discipline entry through RefCentre within 48 hours
- A copy of the game sheets (clear picture or scan) for ALL games need to be submitted through email to email@example.com within 48 hours
- ALL discipline forms (caution/dismissal/special incident) MUST be submitted through email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours ,CLEAR picture or scan is acceptable
Please ensure that your availability is accurate at least 2 weeks in advance.