Coach Education Calendar 2023
The Toronto Soccer Association is focused on working with our member clubs in the development of coaches. This section will be used to highlight the education opportunities that are available to coaches in our District, either organized by the TSA or through the clubs themselves
The TSA will host the mandatory practical sessions for Fundamentals, Learn To Train and Soccer For Life.
Coaches will be reimbursed the full amount by the TSA if:
- 1. We have verification that the coach attended the TSA session.2. The TSA receive the coach book from the TSA Member for processing.3. Coach’s book was approved and processed.
- In order to obtain a code for each course a coach must contact the TSA office (email@example.com or 416-783-7515) and provide us with the name of the TSA Member he or she coaches for.
- This information will be verified with the stated Member (if not a coach won't be approved for the course).
- The coach will then be provided with the access code to formally register to that course.
- They will then have 5 working days to complete the payment process at which point they are confirmed on the course.
These sessions are available to TSA Member coaches only (remaining places open to general access 2 weeks out). The cost of these courses is kept to a minimum and must be paid in full to gain access to the practical session:
Fundamentals: $150.00 (May 6th)
Learn To Train: $250.00 (April 22nd)
Soccer For Life: $250.00 (April 29th)
Any remaining spots will go on general sale in April
COACH EDUCATION CALENDAR 2023
|Learn to Train||April 22nd||Northern Secondary||900am- 500pm|
|Soccer For Life||April 29th||Northern Secondary||900am- 500pm|
|Fundamentals||May 6th||Northern Secondary||900am- 400pm|